Upah's Gaming Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Wow....

honey-ass
    honey-ass
    Thrones
    Thrones

Female Post Count : 1417
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Wow.... Empty Wow....

Post by honey-ass Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:38 pm

snuggans
    snuggans
    Virtues
    Virtues

Male Post Count : 215
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Wow.... Empty Re: Wow....

Post by snuggans Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:33 am

the masses are doing what they usually do, displaying outrage at the incident without giving it some critical thought. on one hand, running a red light will lead to more deaths than just the single woman dying of breast cancer in the hospital. however, the driver does seem that he handled the illegal running of a red light with more safety than the ones who simply just whizz through. i also don't know the policy for when a driver who is rightfully pulled over says a line like "my mother-in-law is dying", i assume the police get excuses all the time and more often than not they're lies. as such i can't seem to rightfully judge the police officer by anything other than the dialogue (hopefully it's legit and not fake or 'decorated' by the media)

the dialogue makes me ask: is he racist?

he's being very aggresive.
    i've never heard of lines like "i can screw you over" from a police officer, what?
    i've also never heard of 'shut up', that's kind of blunt.

i wiki'd this and found this line which was not in the article: "even after Moats's explanation was corroborated by a hospital nurse". that is plain ridiculous, if i still thought the ticket was neccessary i would've given it to him some other time.
    honey-ass
    honey-ass
    Thrones
    Thrones

Female Post Count : 1417
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by honey-ass Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:47 am

I don't fault the officer for pulling Moats over he ran a red light and everything but I do not agree with how the officer handled the situation. Moats pulled into a hospital parkinglot for goodness sakes he even said his mother was dying nurses even came out to confirm that she was dying but no the officer just took his sweet ass time giving him a ticket. The situation could have been handled much better by the officer that's what I think... Also there are officers out there who abuse their power like that saying I can charge you for this and this when you never did any of those things but most of the time they get away with it cause who is the judge going to believe the one that has the ticket or the officer? It even happened to my husband! I forget why he was pulled over I think he ran a red light (but it was like 5:30am so no one was there) anyways the officer wrote my husband a ticket for running a red light and speeding and whatever else but my husband never did any of those things except run the light.... It happens all the time Did you watch the video that was there? You can see what happened for yourself. The media didn't change anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:51 am