Upah's Gaming Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

honey-ass
    honey-ass
    Thrones
    Thrones

Female Post Count : 1417
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou Empty Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

Post by honey-ass Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 am

Wasn't sure if I should put this in anime or here since it's a manga... but it's not an anime :/ ....? Anyways I came across this manga out of boredom I suppose. I saw the name of it and started reading... and my first impression was wow the drawing style is very old not something you see anymore, but I was captured by the beautiful scenery in the manga and that's what kept me reading on. Now to describe what kind of manga it is would be difficult since there is no real story except that it is in the future the world is slowly being swallowed up by the oceans, and it follows a robots(Alpha) life over many years. It is a very peaceful kinda sad manga that definitely leaves an impression on the reader like hey everything is going to be okay. When I finished reading it I had the urge to just to take a walk outside and enjoy life (but I didn't since it was 3am and freezing outside.) I highly reccomend reading this it's so rare to find a manga like this with all it's beautiful and sad glory. The only bad part is they do not have this manga out in print over here for some reason! Evil or Very Mad but you can read it here.http://onemanga.com/Yokohama_Kaidashi_Kikou/ So I hope you take the time to sit down and read YKK and enjoy it as much as I did. Ah such beauty...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 pm