Upah's Gaming Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Outbreak: Episode One: Infection

Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Male Post Count : 520
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Outbreak: Episode One: Infection Empty Outbreak: Episode One: Infection

Post by Dead_Inside Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Few episodes, compends.
    Episode one:
    two remaining survivors of the Zombie Plague can no longer stay at there current shelter of a local Gunshop. With ammo running low, and food becoming a necicity the five men/woman must find a way out, to a new shelter.

Register:
    Name:
    Weapon:
    Items:

Weapons can consist of: Shotgun, Duo Shotgun(slower reloud) Handgun, Double Handgun(slower reloud)MachineGun, Sniper Riffle, Hunting Knife.

Me?
    Name: Eric.
    Weapon: Duo Shotgun
    Items: First Aid, Booze.

---
    Name: Col. Wilford DeBeautus
    Weapon: Handgun
    Items: Bottle of Whiskey, Box of Grits, Hunting Knife

Bio: Growing up on a tobacco plantation in South Carolina, Colonel Wilford B. DeBeautus is an old war hero from a long line of colonels leading back to the American Civil War. Having proudly served his country once in Vietnam, Wilford was brought back in during the original Gulf War conflict to toughen up what he had thought as, "A bunch of sissies." However, after that conflict ended, DeBeautus retired living a life of refinement and luxury back home in South Carolina. When the southern gentleman first caught wind of the zombie crisis, he pulled out his father's revolver and shot the first 3 plantation workers who had returned to his front door. Being a God-fearing man, Wilford proclaimed it was the rapture, and he was ready to take on Satan himself, until his wife, darling Clementine DeBeautus became one of the undead herself. Now, Wilford seeks vengeance on the devil himself, and the retired Colonel approaching his mid-60s was going to bring him deliverance.

Last edited by Zeon-Darksol on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    AaronMoonShadow
    AaronMoonShadow
    Angels
    Angels

Male Post Count : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Outbreak: Episode One: Infection Empty Re: Outbreak: Episode One: Infection

Post by AaronMoonShadow Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:16 pm

AWESOME! First of all, I just want to say that I love zombie stories and I think this would be a great forum RPG! I was looking around at new forums to join, and this one caught my eye, because with this we can really do something completely different! So cool! I read the Walking Dead in TPB form, as well as the Zombie survival guide/World War Z by Max Brooks. That gets me really psyched up for surviving a zombie attack! It'll be just like in Dead Rising, dude, where we run around whacking on the undead with things, oh man, it's going to be awesome!

Haha, sorry about that, I just get excited.

Alright, so I'm going to register a character with you, if that's okay?

Also I'm just going to assume items mean usable ones, not personal property like watches and that sorta thing.

Bio: Growing up on a tobacco plantation in South Carolina, Colonel Wilford B. DeBeautus is an old war hero from a long line of colonels leading back to the American Civil War. Having proudly served his country once in Vietnam, Wilford was brought back in during the original Gulf War conflict to toughen up what he had thought as, "A bunch of sissies." However, after that conflict ended, DeBeautus retired living a life of refinement and luxury back home in South Carolina. When the southern gentleman first caught wind of the zombie crisis, he pulled out his father's revolver and shot the first 3 plantation workers who had returned to his front door. Being a God-fearing man, Wilford proclaimed it was the rapture, and he was ready to take on Satan himself, until his wife, darling Clementine DeBeautus became one of the undead herself. Now, Wilford seeks vengeance on the devil himself, and the retired Colonel approaching his mid-60s was going to bring him deliverance.
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Post by Dead_Inside Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm

AaronMoonShadow wrote:AWESOME! First of all, I just want to say that I love zombie stories and I think this would be a great forum RPG! I was looking around at new forums to join, and this one caught my eye, because with this we can really do something completely different! So cool! I read the Walking Dead in TPB form, as well as the Zombie survival guide/World War Z by Max Brooks. That gets me really psyched up for surviving a zombie attack! It'll be just like in Dead Rising, dude, where we run around whacking on the undead with things, oh man, it's going to be awesome!

Haha, sorry about that, I just get excited.

Alright, so I'm going to register a character with you, if that's okay?

Also I'm just going to assume items mean usable ones, not personal property like watches and that sorta thing.

Alright your in.
    Also the zombie survival guide is awesome Very Happy I own it.
    Dr. Casey
    Dr. Casey
    Angels
    Angels

Male Post Count : 4
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by Dr. Casey Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Maybe we should trim down the number of survivors to two or three... it doesn't seem that very many people are signing up for this game. Sad
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Post by Dead_Inside Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Dr. Casey wrote:Maybe we should trim down the number of survivors to two or three... it doesn't seem that very many people are signing up for this game. Sad
    i lowered it to three.
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Post by Dead_Inside Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Dr. Casey wrote:Maybe we should trim down the number of survivors to two or three... it doesn't seem that very many people are signing up for this game. Sad
    i lowered it to three.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:04 am