Upah's Gaming Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Lexicon
Elge
Upahs_Keywork
7 posters

Orangutan Prostitute. Sad, yet true.

Upahs_Keywork
    Upahs_Keywork
    Seraphim
    Seraphim

Female Post Count : 1697
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Orangutan Prostitute. Sad, yet true. Empty Orangutan Prostitute. Sad, yet true.

Post by Upahs_Keywork Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 am

CONCLUSIVE PROOF
    That There Is No God and Humans Are Essentially Evil

Meet Pony. She is an orangutan from a small village in Borneo, where they cut down the rain forest to render the palm oil that gets sold abroad and made into lip salve, ice cream, chocolates, and cheese crackers.

Vice: So tell us about Pony.

Michelle Desilets [Director of the Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation]: Pony is an orangutan from a prostitute village in Borneo. We found her chained to a wall, lying on a mattress. She had been shaved all over her body.

I want to cry.

If a man walked near her, she would turn herself around, present herself, and start gyrating and going through the motions. She was being used as a sex slave. She was probably about six or seven years old when we rescued her, but she had been held captive by a madam for a long time. The madam refused to give up the animal because everyone loved Pony and she was a big part of their income. They also thought Pony was lucky, as she would pick winning lottery numbers.

Did the clients realize that they were in fact getting an orangutan?

Oh yeah, they would come in especially for it. You could choose a human if you preferred, but it was a novelty for many of the men to have sex with an orangutan. They shaved her every other day, which meant that her skin had all these pimples and was very irritated. The mosquitoes would get to her very badly and the bites would become septic and be very infected, as she would scratch them constantly. They would put rings and necklaces on her. She was absolutely hideous to look at.

How did you get her away from there?

It took us over a year to rescue her, because every time we went in with forest police and local officers we would be overpowered by the villagers, who simply would not give her up. They would threaten us with guns and knives with poison on them. In the end it took 35 policemen armed with AK-47s and other weaponry going in there and demanding that they hand over Pony. It was filmed by a local television crew and in the background of the film when we are unchaining Pony you can hear the madam crying hysterically, screaming, “They are taking my baby, you can’t do this!” There is no law enforcement in Indonesia so these people didn’t face any sentence or anything for what they had done.

The Article
    Elge
    Elge
    Dominations
    Dominations

Registration date : 2009-01-31

Orangutan Prostitute. Sad, yet true. Empty Re: Orangutan Prostitute. Sad, yet true.

Post by Elge Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:34 am

That's not proof. This is proof:

1. If God exists, then he is perfect.
    2. If God exists, then he is the creator of the universe.
    3. A perfect being can have no needs or wants.
    4. If any being created the universe, then he must have had some need or want.
    5. Therefore, it is impossible for a perfect being to be the creator of the universe (from 3 and 4).
    6. Hence, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5).
    --

3. If a being is perfect, then whatever he creates must be perfect.
    4. But the universe is not perfect.
    5. Therefore, it is impossible for a perfect being to be the creator of the universe (from 3 and 4).
    --

1. If God exists, then he is immutable.
    3. An immutable being cannot at one time have an intention and then at a later time not have that intention.
    4. For any being to create anything, prior to the creation he must have had the intention to create it, but at a later time, after the creation, no longer have the intention to create it.
    5. Thus, it is impossible for an immutable being to have created anything (from 3 and 4).
    6. Therefore, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5)
    --

2. If God exists, then he is omniscient.
    3. An immutable being cannot know different things at different times.
    4. To be omniscient, a being would need to know propositions about the past and future.
    5. But what is past and what is future keep changing.
    6. Thus, in order to know propositions about the past and future, a being would need to know different things at different times (from 5).
    7. It follows that, to be omniscient, a being would need to know different things at different times (from 4 and 6).
    8. Hence, it is impossible for an immutable being to be omniscient (from 3 and 7).
    9. Therefore, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 8 ).
    --

2. If God exists, then he is all-loving.
    3. An immutable being cannot be affected by events.
    4. To be all-loving, it must be possible for a being to be affected by events.
    5. Hence, it is impossible for an immutable being to be all-loving (from 3 and 4).
    6. Therefore, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5).
    --

1. If God exists, then he is transcendent (i.e., outside space and time).
    2. If God exists, then he is omnipresent.
    3. To be transcendent, a being cannot exist anywhere in space.
    4. To be omnipresent, a being must exist everywhere in space.
    5. Hence, it is impossible for a transcendent being to be omnipresent (from 3 and 4).
    --

2. If God exists, then he is a person (or a personal being).
    3. If something is transcendent, then it cannot exist and perform actions within time.
    4. But a person (or personal being) must exist and perform actions within time.
    5. Therefore, something that is transcendent cannot be a person (or personal being) (from 3 and 4).
    --

(1) If God exists, then he is nonphysical.
    (2) If God exists, then he is a person (or a personal being).
    (3) A person (or personal being) needs to be physical.
    (4) Hence, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1-3).
    --

(1) If God exists, then he is omnipresent.
    (3) Whatever is omnipresent cannot be a person (or a personal being).
    --

1. If God exists, then he is omniscient.
    2. If God exists, then he is free.
    3. An omniscient being must know exactly what actions he will and will not do in the future.
    4. If one knows that he will do an action, then it is impossible for him not to do it, and if one knows that he will not do an action, then it is impossible for him to do it.
    5. Thus, whatever an omniscient being does, he must do, and whatever he does not do, he cannot do (from 3 and 4).
    6. To be free requires having options open, which means having the ability to act contrary to the way one actually acts.
    7. So, if one is free, then he does not have to do what he actually does, and he is able to do things that he does not actually do (from 6).
    8. Hence, it is impossible for an omniscient being to be free (from 5 and 7).
    --

1. If God exists, then he is an all-just judge.
    2. If God exists, then he is an all-merciful judge.
    3. An all-just judge treats every offender with exactly the severity that he/she deserves.
    4. An all-merciful judge treats every offender with less severity than he/she deserves.
    5. It is impossible to treat an offender both with exactly the severity that he/she deserves and also with less severity than he/she deserves.
    6. Hence, it is impossible for an all-just judge to be an all-merciful judge (from 3-5).
    7. Therefore, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 6).
    Lexicon
    Lexicon
    Virtues
    Virtues

Male Post Count : 428
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Orangutan Prostitute. Sad, yet true. Empty Re: Orangutan Prostitute. Sad, yet true.

Post by Lexicon Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:26 am

That is so sad! Why would they do that to anyone, let alone a poor defenseless animal!?

Also...

Elge wrote:That's not proof. This is proof:

3. A perfect being can have no needs or wants.
    4. If any being created the universe, then he must have had some need or want.
    --

3. If a being is perfect, then whatever he creates must be perfect.
    4. But the universe is not perfect.
    --

3. An immutable being cannot at one time have an intention and then at a later time not have that intention.
    4. For any being to create anything, prior to the creation he must have had the intention to create it, but at a later time, after the creation, no longer have the intention to create it.
    5. Thus, it is impossible for an immutable being to have created anything (from 3 and 4).
    6. Therefore, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5)
    --

2. If God exists, then he is omniscient.
    3. An immutable being cannot know different things at different times.
    4. To be omniscient, a being would need to know propositions about the past and future.
    5. But what is past and what is future keep changing.
    6. Thus, in order to know propositions about the past and future, a being would need to know different things at different times (from 5).
    7. It follows that, to be omniscient, a being would need to know different things at different times (from 4 and 6).
    8. Hence, it is impossible for an immutable being to be omniscient (from 3 and 7).
    --

2. If God exists, then he is all-loving.
    3. An immutable being cannot be affected by events.
    4. To be all-loving, it must be possible for a being to be affected by events.
    5. Hence, it is impossible for an immutable being to be all-loving (from 3 and 4).
    --

2. If God exists, then he is omnipresent.
    3. To be transcendent, a being cannot exist anywhere in space.
    4. To be omnipresent, a being must exist everywhere in space.
    5. Hence, it is impossible for a transcendent being to be omnipresent (from 3 and 4).
    --

2. If God exists, then he is a person (or a personal being).
    3. If something is transcendent, then it cannot exist and perform actions within time.
    4. But a person (or personal being) must exist and perform actions within time.
    5. Therefore, something that is transcendent cannot be a person (or personal being) (from 3 and 4).
    --

(1) If God exists, then he is nonphysical.
    (3) A person (or personal being) needs to be physical.
    --

(1) If God exists, then he is omnipresent.
    (3) Whatever is omnipresent cannot be a person (or a personal being).
    --

1. If God exists, then he is omniscient.
    2. If God exists, then he is free.
    3. An omniscient being must know exactly what actions he will and will not do in the future.
    4. If one knows that he will do an action, then it is impossible for him not to do it, and if one knows that he will not do an action, then it is impossible for him to do it.
    5. Thus, whatever an omniscient being does, he must do, and whatever he does not do, he cannot do (from 3 and 4).
    6. To be free requires having options open, which means having the ability to act contrary to the way one actually acts.
    7. So, if one is free, then he does not have to do what he actually does, and he is able to do things that he does not actually do (from 6).
    8. Hence, it is impossible for an omniscient being to be free (from 5 and 7).
    --

1. If God exists, then he is an all-just judge.
    2. If God exists, then he is an all-merciful judge.
    3. An all-just judge treats every offender with exactly the severity that he/she deserves.
    4. An all-merciful judge treats every offender with less severity than he/she deserves.
    5. It is impossible to treat an offender both with exactly the severity that he/she deserves and also with less severity than he/she deserves.
    6. Hence, it is impossible for an all-just judge to be an all-merciful judge (from 3-5).
    7. Therefore, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 6).

This may be uncalled for, but that just made you awesomer.

EDIT: Read the comments in the articles. They're horrible. Those people should die.

Also... I love Vice. Razz
    Upahs_Keywork
    Upahs_Keywork
    Seraphim
    Seraphim

Post by Upahs_Keywork Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:59 am

I know. The people are ridiculous. Some of them, I had to laugh at. Like, who would say shit like that? Lol.
    honey-ass
    honey-ass
    Thrones
    Thrones

Female Post Count : 1417
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by honey-ass Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:44 pm

That is sad but nothing new. Good to know they used the right force when rescuing it though.Orangutan Prostitute. Sad, yet true. Ak4710
    Upahs_Keywork
    Upahs_Keywork
    Seraphim
    Seraphim

Post by Upahs_Keywork Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:53 am

Most people should be shot. =P
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Male Post Count : 520

Post by Dead_Inside Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:06 am

XXXBurningStarIV wrote:Most people should be shot. =P
    I know you should.
    Lexicon
    Lexicon
    Virtues
    Virtues

Post by Lexicon Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:36 am

Nah, only you, ZD. Smile
    Upahs_Keywork
    Upahs_Keywork
    Seraphim
    Seraphim

Post by Upahs_Keywork Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:23 am

Only you ZD, only you.
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Post by Dead_Inside Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 pm

XXXBurningStarIV wrote:Only you ZD, only you.
    I know. I should have the gun on the back of my head and be shot from there. The cold led going through my brain killing me off. One fetal shot.
    Lexicon
    Lexicon
    Virtues
    Virtues

Post by Lexicon Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:22 am

Zeon-Darksol wrote:
    I know. I should have the gun on the back of my head and be shot from there. The cold led going through my brain killing me off. One fetal shot.

the led fetally killing you? XD
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Post by Dead_Inside Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:29 am

Kiryuu wrote:
    Zeon-Darksol wrote:

Yes.
    snuggans
    snuggans
    Virtues
    Virtues

Male Post Count : 215
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by snuggans Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Zeon-Darksol wrote:
    Kiryuu wrote:
    Zeon-Darksol wrote:

Yes.

hi
    Keeper
    Keeper
    Virtues
    Virtues

Male Post Count : 258
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Keeper Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 pm

I don't get the God part of this story... But it is a pretty sick tale. Plus why shoot them, give them a good stab. Let them suffer the pain of a slow death. Feeling their muscles rend themselves upon the blade, as their bloods slithers down it's shaft.
    Lexicon
    Lexicon
    Virtues
    Virtues

Post by Lexicon Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Keeper, we are going to be very good friends. XD
    Upahs_Keywork
    Upahs_Keywork
    Seraphim
    Seraphim

Post by Upahs_Keywork Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:26 am

Zeon-Darksol wrote:
    Kiryuu wrote:
    Zeon-Darksol wrote:

Yes.
    Z-D likes being killed by fetuses.
    Keeper
    Keeper
    Virtues
    Virtues

Male Post Count : 258
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Keeper Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:57 pm

So he is "against" stem cell research!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:39 am