Upah's Gaming Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Bender
Upahs_Keywork
Piccolo
Gummy Hydra
Z Maser
BigFrostBear
Dead_Inside
11 posters

Final Fantasy

Dr. Casey
    Dr. Casey
    Angels
    Angels

Male Post Count : 4
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Final Fantasy - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy

Post by Dr. Casey Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Is it okay if I sign up? I know that four players was supposed to be the limit, but this game looks fun.

Character registration sheet:
    Character: The Mysterious Executioner
    Class: Warrior
    Base Level: 1
    Hp: Average
    Mp: None
    Attack: Amazing
    Defense: Average
    Agility: Barely None

This mysterious individual was the executioner for the kingdom of LeoNard for many years. However, one day he decided that his current way of life was wrong and resigned. He wears a mask so that nobody in LeoNard, not even the king who employed him for so many years, can recognize him. He offers his services in battling the Demon King so that he may atone for the sins of his past.

(By the way, is it okay if my character is able to decapitate the monsters more easily? Like, the random number generator only has to reach 60 or 70 for me to succeed? Being an executioner, I have decapitated many people over the years, so I think it would be fair enough to give me at least a small advantage over the others.)
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Male Post Count : 520
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by Dead_Inside Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Dr. Casey wrote:Is it okay if I sign up? I know that four players was supposed to be the limit, but this game looks fun.

Character registration sheet:
    Character: The Mysterious Executioner
    Class: Warrior
    Base Level: 1
    Hp: Average
    Mp: None
    Attack: Amazing
    Defense: Average
    Agility: Barely None

This mysterious individual was the executioner for the kingdom of LeoNard for many years. However, one day he decided that his current way of life was wrong and resigned. He wears a mask so that nobody in LeoNard, not even the king who employed him for so many years, can recognize him. He offers his services in battling the Demon King so that he may atone for the sins of his past.

(By the way, is it okay if my character is able to decapitate the monsters more easily? Like, the random number generator only has to reach 60 or 70 for me to succeed? Being an executioner, I have decapitated many people over the years, so I think it would be fair enough to give me at least a small advantage over the others.)
    Sorry cant. Save that sheet for the next final fantasy one, although it will have a different storyline.

Anyways
    -Back to rp-
    Dr. Casey
    Dr. Casey
    Angels
    Angels

Post by Dr. Casey Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Sad

Be sure to save LeoNard for me Grand, Gafasi, Darren, Boris, Tzird, and Queen.
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Post by Dead_Inside Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Dr.Casey he isnt in it right now.
    Anyways lets continue the rp shall we? (im getting used to talking like this)

Act One
    The Brave warriors get sent towards the Black Witch of the village. She stares at them wide eyes. The young warriors stood infront of them. The Black Witch stares at them wide eyes. She looks at them wide eyes.
    "Which one of thy warrio's will go first?" The witch asked them.
    BigFrostBear
    BigFrostBear
    Archangels
    Archangels

Male Post Count : 17
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by BigFrostBear Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:22 am

Grand Coldursine looked around at his companions. Surely none of them were afraid, and neither was he. The grand knight tugged on his belt once, twice, and then spoke majestically.

"I will. We must do whatever it takes to defeat this great evil."
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Post by Dead_Inside Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:43 pm

BigFrostBear wrote:Grand Coldursine looked around at his companions. Surely none of them were afraid, and neither was he. The grand knight tugged on his belt once, twice, and then spoke majestically.

"I will. We must do whatever it takes to defeat this great evil."
    "Aye, so it must be done" The black mage says. She raises he hands in the air, a illuminating blackness comes out of her hands. It surrounds the young warrior. His face transforms, his armor becomes part of his skin. His teeth become sharp and crooked. His eyes become red with blood. He gains a bloodlust. He has the urge to kill every one of them. He is now a demon, for temporarily.
    "Now then, are the others ready to go" The black mage pretends to ask. She instantly casts the same spell on the warriors. They each, now in the form of the demon prepare to leave the village.
    BigFrostBear
    BigFrostBear
    Archangels
    Archangels

Post by BigFrostBear Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:16 pm

With a snarl, he growls "No, I must kill the demons."

But Grand Coldursine was the demons.
    Simone
    Simone
    Angels
    Angels

Male Post Count : 5
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by Simone Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Queen snarled in response to this, her clothes disappearing, and her nipples are replaced with spikes. She cracks her whip, looking around her menacingly.

"Let's go. Ohohoho..."
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Post by Dead_Inside Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:08 pm

The warrior's, now turned into demons set off on there quest. They leave the kingdom into the forest. They go on The Path Of Westfall.
    The warrior's stop for a second hearing something minutes after entering the forest. The warrior's look around and there it appears.
    Giant Spider Appears
    Giant Spider
    Level 1
    Hp: 12
    Mp: 0
    Attack: 15
    Defense: 8
    Agility: 13
    Engage!
    Player Turn
    Darren NightSHAde Make Your move

Command List: Attack, Defend, Item(Potion Of Healing x3), Spell(none)
    Dr. Casey
    Dr. Casey
    Angels
    Angels

Post by Dr. Casey Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Huh, this is pretty cool. Nice difficulty curve thus far, making them fight a weak monster at the first.

I hope Darren NightSHAde's secret isn't that he's arachophobic, though...
    Gummy Hydra
    Gummy Hydra
    Angels
    Angels

Female Post Count : 7

Post by Gummy Hydra Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 am

Darren NightSHAde's secret was soon 2 be revealed. It time to kno what must be knone. Darren NightSHAde's secret was the secret of all time and space that secrets kno to be knone by all those who kno secrets of the unknone. Darren NightSHAde opened the box he kept close to his heart, for his heart burned with the intencity of secret touches upon the heart.
    The box Darren NightSHAde holded was the very box of Pandora, secrets of the wolrd decypheared for all to see. The world would be runed, but evil must be stopped for Darren NightSHAde's magic secret will be using evil to be used for good. Who kno? Now all beside Darren NightSHAde.

"The secret that is mine to be knone will be knone by all! Behold the power of evil used for good! Behold my secret! The spiders shall not be anymore because the world will become pure."

The secret had become to berevealed because the time had come for the secret to unveil itself, and as the box open the secret power of the box stopped its secrecy.

"Go forth my secret! Unleash the unknone to the knone!"

From within the box of secrets emerged a secret clan of secret golems whose secret duty would be to reveal the secrets of the planet itself. LeoNard would seize to be.

The golems were rock hard and ready to strike deep within the earth's core. As they penetrated the earths core the secrets from within the planet began to tell their stories, stories of secrets from long ago. As the majiztic rock creatures repeatedly penetrated the earth, the land would be consumed by flame. Spiders and demons all would be runed by the magical secret of Darren NightSHAde.

And in his final screams, he kno he did the right good by the world. For his calling was higher. A deeper secret to be passed on by secret clans in secret generations.

THE END
    flan
    flan
    Principalities
    Principalities

Male Post Count : 57
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post by flan Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:23 am

what the fag
    Gummy Hydra
    Gummy Hydra
    Angels
    Angels

Female Post Count : 7

Post by Gummy Hydra Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:28 am

gg everybody
    Dead_Inside
    Dead_Inside
    Dominations
    Dominations

Post by Dead_Inside Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Gummy Hydra wrote:gg everybody
    Up there Isn't how battle works. Its like RPG, turn based battles. Theres commands up there on my post for you to use.
    snuggans
    snuggans
    Virtues
    Virtues

Male Post Count : 215
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by snuggans Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:45 pm

A scrawny merchant with a crazed look on his face approached the group of brave warriors. He licked his lips and gestured towards the backpack hanging off his back. A frail voice spoke to them:

"Want to buy a potion, laddies? Only 10 gil.

I'm also s-selling Chocobo Feathers for 15, but I've got a couple of their heads here for sale."

The bottom of the rucksack was clearly soaked in a red liquid. Some of it was escaping in droplets through the cheap material.

"Whaddya say eh?"
    BigFrostBear
    BigFrostBear
    Archangels
    Archangels

Post by BigFrostBear Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 am

As the world exploded into flames from Darren NightSHAde's secret, Grand Coldursine waited for his turn. Then he smacked the spider using the attack command.
    BigFrostBear
    BigFrostBear
    Archangels
    Archangels

Post by BigFrostBear Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Why is this game not going on?

Are you fapping to me?
    BigFrostBear
    BigFrostBear
    Archangels
    Archangels

Post by BigFrostBear Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:58 am

Was my attack successful? What happen
    BigFrostBear
    BigFrostBear
    Archangels
    Archangels

Post by BigFrostBear Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:42 am

This game meant a lot to me. Every time I visit this forum I think back to the time in my life where I got to be Grand Coldursine, knight of LeoNard, and how it made me feel real emotions, like the first time I transformed into a demon and wanted to feast on human guts.

I am sad that it has been abandoned, but it was an honor to play with all of you. I will never forget thy youn' wario's or how this game taught me how decapitation and throat slit work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 am